Friday, October 1, 2010

Oct. 1st

What questions still remain?
I still need to ask him what it was like living with me and being able to go to school versus living with mom and living that abnormal lifestyle to where he couldnt go to school.

How did it go?
It went good. Kind of hard for him to talk about it but I think it did some good beyond this just being a paper that I have to write.

Where did you conduct it?
Our house

What did you learn?
I just learned how he felt about the whole situation.. we have never really talked about that part before.

What concerns do you have?
The only concern I have is taking the interview and putting into format for my essay, to where it makes since.

How do you expect to overcome them?
I will overcome them by paying attention in class, writing several drafts, proofreading and revising.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I'm interested to read your paper.

    What is it that you found interesting about how your brother felt?

    For the writing process, I would encourage you to begin writing. Don't worry about structure and organization. Begin with your conclusion--draw your own conclusions about your perspectives on education after talking to your subject about his/her views on education.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete